Coffs Coast Consulting focuses on business and financial services that add value to your business. We aim to assist business with their operational challenges, help with growth strategies while mitigating the risks to which our clients are exposed.
While your business may be profitable, it may not be at profit maximisation. Profit maximisation is achieved when business operate to a simple set of “Good Business Practices” such as:
• Setting budgets and profit forecasts
• Setting sales forecasts to a strategic marketing calendar
• Monitoring budgets to actual profit
• Reviewing cashflow efficiency
• Monitoring stock levels
• Monitoring margins.
Good business practice adds value to a business. It involves identifying tasks that must be done to keep a business in good shape.
Coffs Coast Consulting has a series of checklists that will help identify tasks that are critical to your business. If you regularly undertake these tasks you will be in a better position to manage and grow your business, no matter what conditions you face.
A business that follows good practice benefits in many ways including:
• The business is more likely to be profitable, have better cashflow with less financial risk
• The business may be easier to sell in the future, and possibly at a better price
• The business may find it easier to access external finance, including bank finance if needed
• The business may be in a better place to respond to future challenges and opportunities.
Undertaking these tasks will reduce the end of financial year burdens that you will face. Coffs Coast Consulting can assist by completing a health check on your business.
Getting in touch with us is easy, just fill out our enquiry form and our working professional will get back to you.